A pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with gourmet stops.
Live local, feel local!” This is our motto! This is a must-do local experience in Verona!
A pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with gourmet stops in old food shops, wine bars and cafés, with plenty to eat along the way. Your Tour Leader (born and raised in Verona) will take you through the city center, giving you time to admire the old monuments and narrow streets, and taste typical Veronese dishes: from classic cheese and cold cut appetizers to freshly made bigoli with ragù, more gastronomic delights, all paired with delicious local wines, providing so many tastings that it can be considered a full lunch. You will make some very unconventional stops. During the good season, it’s also included a ride on the funicular railway to the most romantic view in Verona.
Deposit 30%: € 26,00
A 30% deposit is required at booking. The balance will be paid before the start of the tour.
WHAT THE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Your local tour leader taking you through Verona, where you will learn old traditions and secrets of the ancient city
- 5 Delicious culinary stops based on Veronese dishes: classic cheese and cold cut appetizers, taste of local white wine and the glorious Valpolicella wines: from Valpolicella Ripasso to the great AMARONE wine
- Extra virgin olive oil tasting
- Homemade pasta BIGOLI with ragù and the famous Italian ice- cream to finish the experience
- AMARONE red wine paired with a sweet surprise
- Stops in unconventional venues, such as panoramic terraces or private venues with roman ruins.
- Funicular railway which takes you to the highest part of the city
- NOTE: Vegetarian, vegan, glucose-free and lactose-intolerant dietary restrictions are catered to. Please note this in the ‘special requirements’ field on booking.
- NOTE: Places visited during your tour are subject to change, mostly due to the weekly closing of the shops, Vegetarian, vegan, glucose-free and lactose-intolerant dietary restrictions are catered to. Please note this in the ‘special requirements’ field on booking.
Do you prefer a private tour? We can customize it to your needs: €100 p/p