A unique and sparkling trip through 3 exclusive wine cellars in Valpolicella land with lunch...
A unique and complete experience in a comfortable private car or our mini-van, through the glorious Valpolicella Land, visiting 3 exclusive wine cellars.
Join our full day wine tour where you will be taken through the famous landscape of Amarone, giving you the perfect opportunity to admire and appreciate the beautiful hills and the vineyards of the stunning Valpolicella land.
We will stop for our first wine tasting experience in one of our specially selected wineries where, with a professional sommelier, you will discover the entire range of Valpolicella wines DOC like Valpolicella Classico, Valpolicella Superiore, Ripasso, Amarone and the sweet Recioto.
After visiting the vineyards on board of a jeep and learning about the wine making processes we will have a delicious lunch together based on typical products of Valpolicella and the ever famous Risotto with Amarone, followed by a sweet surprise. And of course all will be paired with Valpolicella wine!
The afternoon will bring stop in the last winery for a nice walk through the vineyards where you will learn how to distinguish different indigenous grape varieties. We will then have our wine tasting session with at the end a sip of grappa to better finish the day together.
Deposit 30%: € 50,00
A 30% deposit is required at booking. The balance will be paid before the start of the tour.
WHAT THE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Your personal local tour leader and wine expert always with you
- Private transportation to/from Valpolicella
- Wine experience in 3 selected wineries
- Wine tasting session of at least 4 wines for every winery
- Private lunch – inside a cozy wine-cellar- based on typical products (selection of cold cuts and cheeses) and the so famous risotto with Amarone plus a sweet surprise
- Nice Safari*on board of a jeep through the vineyards with the wine maker who will explain you every details about the grape varieties, his vineyards and the territory.
- GRAPPA of Amarone tasting
Do you prefer a private tour? We can customize it to your needs: €210 p/p